Mental health and wellbeing services at work
There are good reasons why Atrium is the service of choice in your business to support the wellbeing of staff. We cater to meet the needs of your workforce across the wellbeing spectrum from prevention to management of mental health distress to parenting and improving coping skills for all.
Optimising wellbeing and life style
Our conversations go beyond mental illness to focus on the elements of your life that create ‘feeling good’ about yourself- self-esteem and confidence, happiness, sleep, exercise, health and calm, feeling connected with others. We can guide you in your learning about wellbeing sooner to prevent more help later.
We recognise if people are struggling, it is never anyone’s fault, rarely simple and impacts not only on the sufferer but their family and team. It can happen to any of us.
We select evidence-based solutions to support staff needs
- Signpost and offer clinically based resources to support staff. (By topic).
- Support staff with advice for the ‘problems in life’ by telephone by our trained advisers.
- Offer accredited bitesize mental health learning online with clinician trainers.
- Provide counselling and coaching with a matched specialist if you need it and in confidence.
- Offer managed support, by client consent with manager involvement on performance based issues.
- Offer client consultations post-training and HR consultations with an Atrium senior clinician.
- Additional service options on legal and debt support plus more.
- 24/7 support if required.
If you have 50 employees, the chances are that 8 of them will be struggling emotionally and you are losing about £50,000 per year in turnover and lost working days. If you have a 100 employees, 17 colleagues are typically suffering with roughly 439 lost working days to your organisation. With a staff count of 200, not only are you losing over £200,000 per year by not addressing wellbeing but 156 of your other employees are still vulnerable to severe mental health in the future. We can work alongside your organisation to start the conversation on mental health and wellbeing so your staff are more likely to access help.
Contact us below for more information.
“I just wanted a professional whom I could contact to unpick those difficult cases, to get our staff the right help quickly. I have valued getting to know my Clinical Link and the services we have designed together have been very well received by staff.” SP
How can we help you?